Ranging over the world's wine regions, a panel of international experts will examine the impact of climate change in the wine world:
- How can wine growers adapt to climate change? What are the means available to them in order to prepare themselves?
- What is the current state of the soils in the vineyards? Are drought and flooding a problem?
- What are the grape varieties of the future? Will some varieties adapt to climate change more easily than others?
- What are the challenges of the work in the vineyards relating to climate change?
- Has climate change affected the flavour profile of the wines?
- Which actions can be taken by consumers to limit climate change?